Thursday, March 29, 2007

Thankful Thursday




Call to Me, and I will answer, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know. Jeremiah 33:3


  • I am so very thankful for my Bible and how God speaks to us through His scriptures like the verse quoted above. This verse reminds me that I have a direct line to our Lord. For He says in His word - "Call to Me" - therefore, I can use my direct line of prayer to Him anytime of the day or night and He is there to listen! Each of us has that same direct line! Just pray! God is so good!


  • I am ever so thankful for my dear hubby's renewed health. God was ever so present with my hubby during the heart event of this past weekend. We sing praises to your name, Oh Lord ... praises to your name, ... for God is great ... and greatly to be praised! See my blog post of March 27.


  • We are so thankful and blessed with a very loving church family and pastor. They are so full of hugs and smiles for each and every person. This means so much to us especially this past year, as my hubby's dear mother who lived in our city passed away and we were left feeling a little empty with no other family near. But not anymore, as we realized God gave us this loving family of God ... and what a blessing they are to us!



    What are you thankful for this week? I will be right here posting each Thursday to share my thankfulness. I hope you will consider joining the Thankful Thursday group of bloggers. Just add the code found at the Thankful Thursday code page to your blog, and then add your blog to the Mister Linky list.


    If you have posted a Thankful Thurday on your own blog, please add your link below as I would love to visit your blog and read your thankful posts.
    Many Blessings!
    G-ma

  • 11 comments:

    Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

    Wonderful list of thankfuls! So glad your husband is feeling better!

    Blessings~

    Denise said...

    Bless you for your thankful heart.

    Roo said...

    i'm thankful to ready your post of thankfulness! GOD BLESS YOU

    Unknown said...

    Welcome to Thankful Thursdays. I noticed your link on another blog and since I'm also a g'ma, decided to come say hi. I'm glad I found you. I'll be back.

    Blessings to you.

    Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

    Hey I am so glad that you found me!! As you probably know we just returned from your part of the country picking up my parents and returning them to Illinois. We did a major GREAT ADVENTURE/....that is what my hubby and I called it...We went 4700 miles and 14 states in 2 weeks. My brother lives in Sun City West and my parents had moved there to stay but they were very unhappy and wanted to return HOME to Illinois. SO...out we went from Ga to pick them up and return them HOME!! What a trip.
    I have yet to read about your husband. We too have been married since high school..43 years now. come see me again..Sandy

    Anonymous said...

    Yes, God is good...What just came to mind is a song I have been hearing on the radio "Praise in the storm"...I know sometimes is hard to praise Him in the storm, but that turns to focus from us to Him.

    Thank you for sharing your thankfulness with us this week.

    Blessings to you and yours.

    Sharon said...

    Thank you for sharing your list! I'm glad your husband is better.

    Ms. Kathleen said...

    What a fabulous list. I don't think we realize how fortunate we are to have a Bible we can read daily...most of us have more than one.

    God Bless!

    marlise said...

    Your list was a blessing to me. Thank you.

    marlise said...

    Thank you for stopping by my blog. I came over to read about what's been going on with your husband. I'm so glad to hear he's doing better. God is so good!

    Anonymous said...

    Hello!! You can put Beeba, Just As..., it doesn't matter!! You can put just Bee if you want to!! I missed Thursday, but will cheat and enter it on friday! Yesterday was rather mind-boggling, to put it mildly. Didn't get on computer much at all. Have a very blessed day, evening!!! Tell Hubby hi and send my love to you both!!