Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I'm Backkk - I Missed You All

Hello Friends,

I know ... I haven't been here in a really long while. I missed you all. So much has happened. I didn't mean to ignore anyone; I just had to take time away. Extra special sincere thanks to Denise at Shortybear's Place for her loving help to me and my husband when I had surgery last year and for staying in touch with my husband and for being such a prayer warrior while I was in ICU when my kidneys failed. I almost died. Many of you know as you prayed for me and I thank God for each of you. To God's Glory my kidneys started working again after three months of dialysis. Please forgive me that I have not been back here to share with you again. It was never my intention to hurt anyone or leave you out of my life and I hope you can forgive me for not checking in with you. It was at that time I decided to spend more time with God. He spoke to me then about my time while I was ill. To God be the Glory great things He has done. I now spend more time with my Lord, my husband, family and volunteering at a crisis center. I still may not blog often but know I still think of each of you I came to know. I hope to stop by each of your blogs and check on your personally very soon. I pray you all have been well and blessed by God.

God Bless you all. Love and hugs!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Welcome back my dear friend, I have missed you very much. I never stopped praying for you, I praise God for healing your kidneys. I totally understand why you chose to stay away from the computer for awhile. There is no need for you to apologize. Please take care, I love you.