Saturday, April 14, 2007

For Heather ~ To God be the Glory



Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened,
and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

Dear family and blogging friends,
Someone needs us. She needs our virtual hugs, our loving support, our positive thoughts, but most of all, she needs each of us to lift her up in our prayers. Her name is Heather, of Especially Heather, and she has recently been diagnosed with a brain tumor.

One of Heather's dear blogging friends, BooMama, is rallying all of us to pray and help Heather as the Lord leads us. Heather also has a daughter, Emma, who has serious health problems as well. You can click the For Heather button at the top of this post or in my side bar to learn more from BooMama ways in which Heather needs help.

To God be the Glory!


NOTE: If you visit the blog of Especially Heather and receive an "exceeded bandwidth" notice, just keep checking back. It will be back up eventually. It only means that many people are stopping by her blog to show their support. Thank you!

3 comments:

Halfmoon Girl said...

Thanks for the reminder to pray for Heather. Makes you think of priorities, doesn't it,and being grateful for what we have.

I didn't notice your questions to me until this morning. I am drinking lots of cranberry water everyday to cleanse. I buy unsweetened cranberrry juice and add about 8 oz of that into about a 64 oz jug of water. I am trying to squeeze half a lemon into boiling water in the morning to kick start my body. I get busy and forget, but I am trying!

1 said...

Oh my, this is terrible! a good friend of my from high school passed away last month from the same situation. She is in my prayers :(

Stay strong,
Heather

Denise said...

I am in much prayer for Heather, and her precious family.