Saturday, April 28, 2007

B.A.D.

While shopping at a local store, a woman spotted a
man with an acronym on his T-shirt that just had the letters
B.A.D. printed across the front.

Being the curious person she was, she stopped the man
and asked, "What does B.A.D. stand for?"
She was amazed at what his response was.

He replied to let her know that B.A.D. stands for
"Blessed And Delivered".

After hearing this, the thought stuck with her as she finished doing her shopping that day. So she came up with a little advice to share. Note from Grandma: I also added to this including the last three points which I feel describes just how B.A.D. we are!

* When the enemy tries to attack you, be B.A.D.

* When things at work are stressful, be B.A.D.

* When you're feeling down, remember how B.A.D. you are!

* When you feel you can't go on, remember YOU ARE B.A.D.

* When your have a broken heart, remember
YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD - YOU ARE B.A.D.

May God bless you and have a B.A.D. weekend!

I sing praises and glory to Your name, Oh Lord, for Your name is great, and greatly to be praised!

You have made known to me the path of life; You will fill me with joy in Your presence, with eternal pleasures at
Your right hand. Psalm 16:11

8 comments:

Denise said...

I really enjoyed this post my friend, and I pray that you have a very B.A.D weekend, I love you.

Linda said...

I liked that! It is a great thing to remember.
Have a blessed weekend.

Mary said...

Awesome! Thanks for sharing.
Blessings on your weekend.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

WOW now I can say that I am B.A.D. too!!

Sandy

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the encouraging post! I have never heard B.A.D. used like that! Neat!

1 said...

interesting concept ;)

A Dusty Frame said...

That is a great one:)

Unknown said...

This was fabulous! Thanks for sharing . . .